As long as you are running the race of life, pursuing whatever goals you have defined, you are bound to fall a trillion times. Your revival from this fall ,then, becomes the single most important factor to determine your success.
The obstacles that you discover on your journey can only delay your inevitable success not prevent if you are good at the art of revival. Revival just like any other art gets better with experience. The rate of revival gets faster with age when you face many obstacles.
Survival and Revival
Ever since 16 years of age I have been the victim of extraordinary mishaps countless times, just like everyone reading this post. Life has a knack of surprising you with the strangest of problems when you least expect them.
But you cant control this aspect of life as it is beyond you, it is something everyone has to face sometime or the other. You cant escape failing or falling in your lives. Even if you keep yourselves in the safest of zones, you are bound to fall and fail sometime or the other.
The best you can do is get better at responding to your problems by being the mastering the process of bouncing back from adversities. These adversities come in different sizes and shapes all throughout your life, but with a good revival system, you will be well placed to tackle them with minimum damage.
Here are some techniques I follow when I face adversities and which might help you face yours:
- Introspection in Isolation– Yes they might say its harmful and depressing, but only you understand whatever situation comes your way fully. So if you spend time introspecting in isolation you will get newer perspectives of looking at the problems you face and understanding them better. From there you can decide how to best ignore or find a cure.
- Slow it Down– In chaos only those find clarity who can be mindful of the micro sensations that take place. So when you slow your life sown, you give yourself the opportunity of understanding the situation and your own emotions pertaining to the situation. If you avoid or try to overlook problems, they keep snowballing into a bigger issue.
- Meditation is Magic– Meditation brings you solutions from deep within. When you find inner peace, you find solutions. When you align yourself with the cosmic consciousness your thought processes becomes energized to superhuman potential.
- Prepare a Positive Paradise– Straight from the music you listen, to the videos you watch, to the books you read, you have to ensure that you control what you feed your brain. Turn off your phone notifications and control the smart phone rather than letting it control you. Don’t involve in social media mongering and prepare a positive paradise.
- Share with Care– Be very mindful of who you share your struggles with. Always look at the advise you get. There will be very few who can understand the situation and provide you with optimistic solutions. So it is in your best interest to find your own solutions.
It will be great to find out your tips for revival. So do share them as I believe they will be really useful for me and the people reading.
P.S. I LOVE YOU
Unjustified potential is the most widespread disease creeping the world. The fear of failure enervates the youth and makes them tread the obvious path. Hence they fail to realize their natural gifts and belie their potential. The society obfuscates young minds into believing that they are born to serve the society instead of offering something new to it. So to avoid the social chagrin that comes as a result of failure, you fail to try at all. Hence our current system is churning out sycophants who claw their way up a channel of professional servants.
While some parts of the world lavish, our prudence prevents us from going after the bigger fish, hence we are too busy struggling and competing for necessities. Disillusioned by the deceptive munificence of the ones ruling the world, we are like the big fish in small ponds. Happy in small victories because we are afraid to swim in higher tides.
But with better connectivity, people are not as deprived of information as they were before. A storm brews, the silent indignation wont be muted for too long. Some will be enlightened and will take it upon themselves to empower people around them.
Nature gives all of us a fair chance to blossom into the best that we can be, till the time we realize that anarchical despots have limited our potential boundary.
Our bondage is not about chains anymore, methods of bondage have evolved with time too, its our minds that our being controlled, we are subliminally enslaved, and we don’t even have a clue.
How can we think right when our very social system has been debauched to its very core, While the ruling powers are busy competing for the big fish, we fight among ourselves to decide who will be keeping score.
They took centuries to dent our realities and rob us of our values and culture, Now they soar the sky with the loot, still monitoring our downfall from the top, like ravenous vultures.
Our insecurities reflect the miserable state of our minds, we are perpetually afraid because of the system they gave us, It wont happen overnight, it would take centuries of thought refinement to save us.
Although the journey is long and the destination unseen, we can play our little parts by realizing the ineffable power of our dreams.
You might not be able to sing the right songs or dance the right dance, but by believing in yourself you surely give yourself a fair chance.
As it is better to try and fail than to not try at all, At one end lies success, the other lessons from the fall.
“We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.”
Being true to oneself is the first earnest step towards a successful life of dignity and respect. Being a habit this is acquired over a period of time and requires perpetual honesty and sincerity. We are responsible for our own significance. Inculcating a habit of asking yourself courageous questions and giving yourself honest answers will help you explore your own personality and push you towards what you really want in life.
This is one of the mantras of success. As you cannot give what you don’t have, if you lie to ourselves you can never be truthful to others. Hence by asking yourselves the toughest questions and answering yourself in the realest way possible, you are empowered with the confidence to chase your honest dreams and aid others in doing the same.