Imagine possessing an aura so palpable that your mere presence would inspire people to discover their perfection. Imagine holding the power to absorb all the negativism around you and recycle it into something progressive. Imagine having the midas’s touch to galvanize ordinary people into golden avatars, who shine to illuminate the lives of others.
Here are 6 ways to help you build a charismatic aura:
1. Find harmony within yourself and then with the world around– “But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he lead?” Albert Camus emphasizes the importance of harmony in order to enhance happiness. Happiness being one of the prime constituents of a charismatic identity conveys that you have fewer complaints about your own life and hence more to contribute to the betterment of others. This altruistic feeling subconsciously extends to your surroundings, attracting people wherever you go.
2. Be calm and contended to the bone– There should be an evidence of soulful elation in your visage which should trickle down through your body up to the tip of your toe. Only then will you be able to grab and hold the attention of people around you. Your voice and mannerisms vary involuntarily depending on how you feel. Till the time you aren’t both calm and contented to your bones, the spark wont show in your demeanor.
3. Chase every aspiration with a relentless obsession – Be the benchmark for hard work and perseverance, people believe their eyes more than their ears. If you pay attention to every detail and focus on every trivial task, you will not only go closer to your ambitions but inspire others to do the same. Don’t be too charmed by ephemeral ecstasy or too harmed by momentary misery, be relentlessly obsessed in your pursuit. This obsessive energy will transcend your body and diffuse all around you.
4. Find Dharma in your Karma– Treat every task that you undertake as a discipline. Be grateful for having the chance to do what you do, respect every trivial aspect of the job at hand and find dharma in your karma. This will enrich you with a dedication so powerful that you will overwhelm everyone who sees you pursue your dreams. The contagious nature of this overwhelming dedication will automatically influence people without you having to say a word. Displaying the power of a charismatic aura.
5. See the satisfied cat when you spill milk– To radiate awesome you need boundless optimism. You will have to find ways, even indulge in the art of deception to take people’s mind off their temporary struggles, and show them the bright lights of the future. For this you will need to practice optimism yourself. Look at the brighter side of every situation, don’t cry over spilt milk, but be happy that the cat got an extra treat. When you yourself discover hope you will be able to make others find hope too. The luminescence from your aura will serve as the guiding lights for people trying to escape the dark prisons of despair.
6. Don’t crave attention, but embrace affection– Let attention be a by product and not the basis of your actions. If your sole aim is to gain attention, your desperation will initiate anti charisma mode. You might get the momentary hi(high) but your aura will never project charisma. While attention is what you demand affection is what you receive without making a focused effort. Embrace good wishes as it adds to the satisfaction of your soul, which as you know propels your aura to the charismatic zone.
Charisma is the the fragrance of your soul which enables you to mesmerize everyone around you just like flowers, who alter moods and attract the wickedest of souls with their redolence. The flowers are naturally gifted but you need to maximize your natural gifts so as to establish your charismatic aura. Be grateful for your gifts and smile from the soul, you will trigger providence to mold you into your best form, confident, caring and charismatic.
These lines regarding Napolean Bonaparte, spoken by one of his generals, throw light on the power that a charismatic personality possesses:
That devil of a man exercises a fascination on me that I cannot explain even to myself, and in such a degree that,though I fear neither God nor devil, when I am in his presence I am ready to tremble like a child, and he could make me go through the eye of a needle to throw myself into the fire.
Have a Charismatic day.