As long as you are running the race of life, pursuing whatever goals you have defined, you are bound to fall a trillion times. Your revival from this fall ,then, becomes the single most important factor to determine your success.
The obstacles that you discover on your journey can only delay your inevitable success not prevent if you are good at the art of revival. Revival just like any other art gets better with experience. The rate of revival gets faster with age when you face many obstacles.
Survival and Revival
Ever since 16 years of age I have been the victim of extraordinary mishaps countless times, just like everyone reading this post. Life has a knack of surprising you with the strangest of problems when you least expect them.
But you cant control this aspect of life as it is beyond you, it is something everyone has to face sometime or the other. You cant escape failing or falling in your lives. Even if you keep yourselves in the safest of zones, you are bound to fall and fail sometime or the other.
The best you can do is get better at responding to your problems by being the mastering the process of bouncing back from adversities. These adversities come in different sizes and shapes all throughout your life, but with a good revival system, you will be well placed to tackle them with minimum damage.
Here are some techniques I follow when I face adversities and which might help you face yours:
- Introspection in Isolation– Yes they might say its harmful and depressing, but only you understand whatever situation comes your way fully. So if you spend time introspecting in isolation you will get newer perspectives of looking at the problems you face and understanding them better. From there you can decide how to best ignore or find a cure.
- Slow it Down– In chaos only those find clarity who can be mindful of the micro sensations that take place. So when you slow your life sown, you give yourself the opportunity of understanding the situation and your own emotions pertaining to the situation. If you avoid or try to overlook problems, they keep snowballing into a bigger issue.
- Meditation is Magic– Meditation brings you solutions from deep within. When you find inner peace, you find solutions. When you align yourself with the cosmic consciousness your thought processes becomes energized to superhuman potential.
- Prepare a Positive Paradise– Straight from the music you listen, to the videos you watch, to the books you read, you have to ensure that you control what you feed your brain. Turn off your phone notifications and control the smart phone rather than letting it control you. Don’t involve in social media mongering and prepare a positive paradise.
- Share with Care– Be very mindful of who you share your struggles with. Always look at the advise you get. There will be very few who can understand the situation and provide you with optimistic solutions. So it is in your best interest to find your own solutions.
It will be great to find out your tips for revival. So do share them as I believe they will be really useful for me and the people reading.
P.S. I LOVE YOU